Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Companies interview Questions



Some question in an company interview
Question Explain how you would be an asset to this organization.
Answer-- You should be anxious for this question. It gives you a chance to highlight your best points as they relate to the position being discussed. Give a little advance thought to this relationship.

---Every person has one capacity & i have the capacity that I can manage every thing & i am working hartly.

Question Why do you want to work for this organization?
Answer-- This may take some thought and certainly, should be based on the research you have done on the organization. Sincerity is extremely important here and will easily be sensed. Relate it to your long-term career goals.

--- I whant to work with your group because your company is rising and reputed and i am also want to be a part of this company. My motto of life is not only Dosh but i what to be a public figure and want to feel proud while telling to others about my working company. I have read more about this company this company provide good salary and incentive so that a worker toil for work. About my self i am a self motivated and hard working person. I am honest and humble and always try to be worthy for this company as possible. my dream is to give my all skills and astutes for your communication. so that not only i while my working company will get sucess


Question What do you know about this organization?
Answer-- This question is one reason to do some research on the organization before the interview.
Find out where they have been and where they are going. What are the current issues and who are the major players?


Question Do you have any questions for me?
Answer-- Always have some questions prepared. Questions prepared where you will be an asset to the organization are good. How soon will I be able to be productive? and What type of projects will I be able to assist on? are examples.

---Be prepared to answer this question.The bets way u can attract the interviewer is to give an answer that is beneficial to the organisation.I prefer "Well sir, what are the computer languages that I need to learn,so that I can implement them quickly and help in building up our organization".


Question Do you know anyone who works for us?
Answer-- Be aware of the policy on relatives working for the organization. This can affect your answer even though they asked about friends not relatives. Be careful to mention a friend only if they are well thought of.


Question What might make you leave this job?
Answer-- Being an optimistic person by act, I dont think otherwise.

---This is one of those trick questions well but it has a simple answer,firstly u need to avoid the extreme ans like DEATH,PERSONAL ,REASONS,ETC..,but also at the same time not be minimul in your ans that is BETTER JOB OFFERS,etc,but the ans is ,"I would leave this job only if it tries or restricts my creativity and makes my working area restricted to old meathods i.e if i wanna get some new ideas in my job and i have no one to hear them or give me their advice then i wud leave this job".

---There can't be any particular answer for this question. But one thing one shouldnt be saying is that not to say anything bad either about the people or the managers or the company. Also don't say that you have lost the interest in doing that job. The most suitable answer could be that you can tell them that you are on a look out of a better prospects and which is not possible at your current job and let the interviewer know that prospect.

---The Reason that would make me leave this job is monotonous work. If I am not enjoying my work, there is no point in just becoming monotonous. Also, another factoe that would make me leave this job is the Work Environment. If the work environment is not healthy to work in i.e. the amount of stress, pressure are mounting on me without any reason I would leave the job.

---When the Company is not getting benefitted by me as well as if I am not getting benefitted by the Company, then there is no meaning in continuing the job.

---I feel best answer to this question is unhealthy, non-learning, stern atmostphere (no recognition & reward for good work) will lead anyone to quit any organization.

1) When i have to do job which is out of my job profile
2) I been neglected for my devlopment when performance is improving every comparative period.
3) When my position is put in to lower level then i aplied for.
4)When its thinking that i must have been paid more and paid less as per industry standard.

---if i don t get the job satisfaction or there is not that type of work which bulid my creativeness.

Question What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Answer-- Strengths:

self motivated achievegoals,hardworking

weakness.

involve in everything

---Strengths:
outgoing, reliable, and a quick learner, work under no or minimal supervision.

Weakness: Sometimes I am a perfectionist. I like everything to be done right.

---my strengths-my simplicity for dat i believe in simple living n high thinking,my coolness-i can work easily under presurrised conditions,wont get tensed.n ofcouse i m a fast learner,hardworking,dedicated n more

weakness-if i gave some work 2 sometime it shul b completed by time...oder wise it increases my temper.
and i can work better in team-i.e. alone we fall,united we stand

---It may always be answered like it as for me 'there is no strength and weakness like as some times strength become weakness and some times weakness become strength's.You can prepare some nice example to quote in this perspective.

---My weakness are i go on work for longer time, easy going,doing everything slowly and my STRENGTHNESS are my weakness.

---My strengths: positive thinker,patience,well-mannered-toleration,politeness,former National Athlete, dancer,singer,chess player,Badminton,Cooking,Reading Books(all sorts).
My Weakness:very very Generous

---My Strength is i can overcome all my weaknesses, and i don't think there is any weakness that i cannot overcome so i don't have one....


Question What kind of job do you see yourself holding five years from now?
Answer-- Im looking for the job which makes me more productive,
in which i can have more intrest, a job in which i can
lern more, in which i can be more creative, to work
with good environment and with good people and
management, if i get the job which have all these
things, then i don't think about any jumping..

---Be specific related to your job.
I might take a couple of years more to learn about my job better and increase efficiency.By 5 years I expect to climb up the corporate ladder a couple of times.

Question How does this job fit in with your overall career goals?
Answer-- It will give me a head start and become the backbone for my future career since I am considering pursuing such job as my career.

This job is of my interest and need , this is the starting point for my carrier , hence it suits me.

Question What do you feel you need to develop in terms of skill & knowledge in order to be ready for that opportunity?
Answer-- first thing is 2 keep our mind in control try to learn something from others with out any hesitation and try 2 implement it in a better manner

Question Any question which can be asked from a software company when they told to ask any question?
Question Why should i join this industry?

No comments:

Post a Comment